On the Website, you may purchase certain products, such as a course (“Products”).
Refunds are not available for Products.
REGISTRATION & RESTRICTED ACCESS
Access to certain areas of the Website may be restricted. Data Courses reserves the right to restrict areas of the Website at its sole discretion.
Some restricted areas of the Website may be made available to you as a registered user. When you are registered, you are required to create a user profile, which may include a username and password (“User Account”). You agree to keep your username and password confidential. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights or another person or entity or is offensive, vulgar or obscene. If you suspect your password has been compromised, you must notify Data Courses immediately at email@example.com. Data Courses will not be liable for any loss caused by the unauthorized use of your account; however, you may be liable to Data Courses or other third parties for any losses incurred due to such unauthorized use.
Data Courses may disable your username and password at its sole discretion, refuse to register a user for the Service, remove or edit any content contributed to the Website or cancel any User Account. Data Courses may, without notice, refuse access to its Website, in whole or part, to any person that fails to comply with these Terms.
Data Courses reserves the right to modify methods for registration and access levels of registered users from time to time.
LICENSE FOR USE OF PRODUCTS
All Products available for sale on the Website were developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced for publication or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address and phone number.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment. We do not control the data privacy or protection policies of third parties, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. Our legal basis for processing this information is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our services, and the legitimate interests of our customers.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your Personal Data:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
- Consent means where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Data Courses may share your Personal Data with certain third parties as set forth below:
Third Party Vendors: We may share your information with third party vendors or service providers who help us provide the Services or the Website, including database hosting and data processing services, and assist us in responding to requests by you for information that you request.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Third Parties with Permission: We may share your information with third parties to whom you ask us to send your information.
Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: Data Courses, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Data Courses may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity or in connection with our own investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, in which case we may (and you hereby authorize us to) disclose information without subpoenas or warrants served on us, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Data Courses, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability including to resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Customer contracts.
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Woopra – these services track Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics and Woopra may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics and Woopra. Google Tag Manager may also use a tracking pixel to track your data after you provide information to the Website.
- ActiveCampaign and MailChimp – these services are used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- OptinMonster – this service is used to provide information to newsletter subscribers. This service may capture your name and email address and any other information you provide.
- PushCrew – this service is used to provide push notifications. This service may capture your name and email address and any other information you provide.
- Crazy Egg – This service allows us to aggregate scroll and click data on certain pages of our site. It also allows us to collect feedback from people who visit our site.
- FullContact – This service allows us to confirm the contact information you provide to us through the Website. You may manage how FullContact utilizes and stores your data through their service.
- Thrive Leads – this service is used to provide information to newsletter subscribers. This service may capture your name and email address and any other information you provide.
- Influencer Networks – from time to time, as described herein, the Website may post sponsored content which contains tracking pixels for networks. These tracking pixels may capture information such as your IP address to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns. This information is not stored on the Website.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Data Courses will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Data Courses may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, Data Courses may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Microsoft: Opt-out of Microsoft remarketing here.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. As stated above, these pixels may capture your IP address on behalf of the content sponsor. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Data Courses is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Data Courses may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Data Courses to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that while any amendments, corrections or deletions will be reflected in active user databases (as updated with a reasonable period of time), we may retain all Personal Data for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, and satisfaction of other legal obligations we reasonably believe applicable.
We may retain your Personal Data to comply with laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our contracts, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Opt-out – If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You request may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of the Website may also be subject to any separate agreements or terms and conditions you have signed or agreed to with Data Courses. Please refer to those agreements as needed.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
From time to time, the Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Website will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
Data Courses has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. Data Courses makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
Data Courses disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. Data Courses assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to finance. This information is not advice and should not be treated as financial advice. The financial information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Website makes no representations or warranties in relation to the financial information on the Website.
You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to advice from a certified public accountant or licensed financial planner. There is no accountant-client relationship created from the publication of financial information on the Website. You should never delay seeking financial advice, disregard financial advice, or discontinue professional financial services as a result of any information provided on the Website.
The Website were developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. Data Courses makes no representations, warranties or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Data Courses assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, Data Courses owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Website is included.
From time to time, the Website will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of Data Courses’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to Data Courses.
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairs the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without Data Courses’s express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without Data Courses’s express written permission.
All original materials provided by Data Courses are owned by Data Courses. Any original materials are provided for your individual use only. You are not authorized to use or transfer any of Data Courses’s intellectual property. All intellectual property remains the property of Data Courses. No license to sell, distribute, reproduce, prepare a derivative work, display or perform is granted or implied. Data Courses will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Certain of the names, logos, and other materials displayed on the Website constitute Data Courses’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets and copyrights (“Data Courses IP”). You are not authorized to use any Data Courses IP without Data Courses’s express consent. Ownership of Data Courses IP remains with Data Courses and You agree not to make any claims or assertions of any other party’s ownership of Data Courses IP.
“Data Courses” is a trademark of Data Courses and are protected by United States trademark law. Data Courses’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Data Courses’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Data Courses.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event of certain breaches of the Terms of Service, Data Courses may suffer irreparable injury, such that no remedy at law will afford it adequate protection against, or appropriate compensation for, such injury. Accordingly, you agree that Data Courses shall be entitled to any injunctive relief, without having to post a bond, as may be granted by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Website are copyrights owned by Data Courses or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
Data Courses’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Data Courses’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Wallingford Technology Group, LLC, www.datacourses.com or the experts featured on the Website.
From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to Data Courses’s services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners.
From time to time, the Website may post sponsored content from an advertiser. This means that an advertiser, which may be a brand, agency, or influencer network, will contract with Data Courses to create content featuring certain messages or product placement. Pursuant to the FTC’s requirements, all such advertisements on the Website are clearly and conspicuously disclosed.
Even though compensation (cash, free product, services) is received for in exchange for this sponsored content placement, Data Courses gives its honest opinion, findings, believes, or experiences in such content. All views expressed on the Website are those of the content creator. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
You grant Data Courses a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant Data Courses the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITE
Any content you contribute to the Website, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Data Courses or a third party.
Data Courses reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on Data Courses’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. Data Courses takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
The Website offers the option for you to leave comments, engaging with the Website’s posts. The following types of comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted:
- harassment directed toward any content creator or Data Courses;
- hate speech;
- defamatory to Data Courses or any third party;
- reference illegal acts; or,
- violate the legal rights of a third party.
Data Courses’s sole discretion will be used to determine if a comment is in violation of this comment policy. Any comments in violation will be promptly deleted and no further explanation will be due to you if your comment was determined to be in violation with this policy.
From time to time, the Website will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a way that firstname.lastname@example.org copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
If you send Data Courses an email, register to use the Website or provide your email to Data Courses in any other way, you consent to receive communications from Data Courses electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from Data Courses satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold Data Courses harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Data Courses makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website, or the information and materials provided therein.
Data Courses makes no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. Data Courses is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, Data Courses WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
email@example.com for Data Courses and to your email address.